Tinloof is a responsive web design company that adapts websites, ecommerces, web apps, and mobile apps to any device.
A responsive web design agency like Tinloof ensures that your website, ecommerce, web app, or mobile app scales across all devices, ensuring usability and higher conversion rates.
Considering that more than half of the time browsing is spent on mobile (Google source here), not offering the adequate user experience based on the device would be detrimental to your business. Having a responsive website is key, particularly now that competition online is continually growing.
Simply put, if your website, ecommerce or app is not responsive, your target audience will look for alternatives.
As part of our UX/UI design services we make sure to offer responsive designs so your users can effortlessly accomplish your goals regardless or the device they're using.
You can browse all our web design services on this page.
Below is an example of Tinloof's website Figma:
Responsive web design applies to any project online.
1. Websites that promote your business can be custom developed with responsive design in mind. That way your target audience can get to know more about your offering even if they're on the move using their mobile devices.
2. Web applications are usually only available on desktop, but when designed with responsiveness in mind, we can ensure that graphs, authentication, search, and other functionalities are adapted to any device.
3. Ecommerces that are not designed with responsiveness in mind are missing out on potential revenue. Tinloof web designers ensure that your cart, the products, the image galleries, and all the other commerce functionalities are adaptable to any device.
Thanks to the headless commerce architecture we follow, we have full control over the design and development, meaning that responsiveness is not a challenge.
4. Mobile applications are by default designed for small screens, however, with the advent of PWA, it is important to keep scaleability to desktop in mind.
As a responsive web design company, Tinloof is not limited to the four types of works above. We can also ensure responsiveness in interactive experiences, online whitepapers, and other digital assets you have in mind.
Users can fill forms also on small devices
Buttons are easily clickable
Navigation and search are easy to use
Images are responsive
Text is easy to read and scales based on viewport
Design scales well not only on mobile and tablet, but also on TV and large screens
Responsive design is directly correlated to better conversions in a variety of ways:
1. SEO: when your website or ecommerce is designed with multiple screens in mind, it is more likely to rank higher on search engine result pages (SERP). Google itself advocates for mobile indexing.
2. Digital marketing: if you spend on Google or LinkedIn ads with the aim of driving traffic to your website, app, or ecommerce, you do not want prospects to leave immediately. That would be the case if responsive web design is not taken into account. Ensure better performance across your digital marketing efforts by enlisting responsive web design services.
3. User satisfaction: if your website or ecommerce is easy to navigate on mobile, and drives increased conversions, your product or service is more likely to be referred by your clients. However, if you have an interface that is complicated and frustrating to use, you will see negative results.
In short, responsive web design is a key factor in converting users to clients, and you should be sure to consider it as part of your digital strategy.
Responsive web design consists in adapting the interface of a website, ecommerce, web app, or mobile app to any device, from small screens like mobile to large screens like TV. This is usually done on a design tool like Figma.
A responsive web design agency can help to ensure that you will not be missing out on potential users because of an unusable design. With years of experience and dozens of completed projects in the field, a responsive web design agency like Tinloof ensures that your product scales well on any device.
There is no specific price for responsive web design - it depends on how many screens and modules your website, ecommerce, or app will have.
In general, prices range from $2,000 to $20,000 for simple projects. It can exceed $100,000 for complex and enterprise projects.
The best way to judge the responsive web design capabilities of an agency is by looking at their website and projects on different devices.
If you open Tinloof on mobile, tablet, desktop, or TV, you will see that we have meticulously designed the site with responsiveness in mind, ensuring a great user experience.
The same applies for all the clients to whom we offered UX/UI services.
Not only we support with responsive web design, but also with digital branding services.
We can support your business with logo creation, visual identity, brand positioning, and more.
The amount of possibilities and technologies in frontend is overwhelming. With our years of experience in the market, we're able to support businesses with architecture, research, and strategy.
The content "backend" of a site, allowing for a superior content editing experience, with key features like previewing content while editing, and the possibility to reach peak frontend performance.
Enterprises and startups trust frontend developers at Tinloof to deliver performance-focused and usable interfaces for the web and mobile apps.